Analytical Systems KECO is proud to support the next generation of problem solvers and technology builders on their journey to higher education and beyond.
Our annual scholarship program is designed for students interested in and studying subjects related to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
We believe that our annual scholarship program is a great way for us to give back and provide students with some much needed financial relief.
- Submission Deadline: July 31st
- Scholarship Amount: $500 is awarded on November 1st
Essay Topic: What area of expertise do you plan on pursuing after you graduate and why?
- Cover letter clearly expressing need for financial help with school
- Essay must be at least 500 words
- Must be a current full-time student at an accredited college/university within the USA
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (out of 4.0)
- Must be majoring in a STEM subject
- Must be at least 18 years old
[contact-form-7 id=”1572″ title=”Scholarship Application Form”]